Customer Information Fuels Business Development and Opportunities.
I. Target Customer Reports For Clients
II. Update Target Reports — Every 30-60 Days
- History of Target Company
- Published Articles
- Organizational Structure
- Key Personnel Professional Bios
- Products and Services
- Key “Sources of Pain”
- Current Suppliers
- Business Development Strategy
- Direct Interviews, When Appropriate
Customer/Prospect Research Education and Training
Where there’s an interest, we can teach research skills that lead to appointments and account development, plus systems for:
- Managing this information
- Sharing such information across your business development team
- Using this information for business development
- Understanding how information is organized
- Learn how your company really handles inquiries, and complaints.
- Receive objective feedback.
- Learn “The Truth” regarding why opportunities are dropped, or overloaded and forgotten.
- Learn more about your competitors’ offerings, special deals, and weaknesses.
- Learn who your suppliers are recommending, and what they really believe and say.